Tuesday, April 3, 2012

EOC Week 1: What I’d give up to make it big in the Audio industry?



There are a lot of things that I could give up to be big in the post-production industry; Love, family and social life.  Saying those things are very cache, most people would say these things to get a point across or make a sale.  But I believe they wouldn’t go that far to make those dreams come true.  I can’t believe that family, love and a social life could get in the way of my dreams. Telling you something that could be a lie isn't what I'm about. I'm here to be honest to myself and the people that I’m around; I want to do post-production work for movies and animation.  Love is something that only comes once in a lifetime, family is there for a lifetime and a social life is something that can be great or horrible.  Everything is what we make of it, whether it is love or a family. I want to make great sound designer, someday.  It’ll take a long time to get there but it will happen, I’m sure of it.  Even though I’ll be starting at the bottom of the hill and get coffee and making zero money, but I will get there.  I don’t want to give up love, or the chance at a family.  When the time comes to make that decision, I’m not sure how I’ll handle it; this all depends on what is going on in my life at that time.  We can’t see into the future and tell ourselves that we are going to make that decision whenever it comes up.  All I know is that I’m going to be the best that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment