Tuesday, May 1, 2012

EOC Week 5: Self evaluation

 have failed to meet most of the requirements to this class and also missed one class.  I know I have a lot of room for improvement and will meet the final requirements to finish this course.  It is high time that I pull myself together and get in gear to think of myself as a professional, if I can’t think of myself as a professional neither will the industry that I am trying to work in and make a career out of.  With all the missed work and the missing of one class, the real world wouldn’t in anyway keep me around, I would be fried and let go and never looked at again. In the next coming weeks, I see myself coming more focused at the task at hand and seeing myself through school and turning what is left of my college career together and moving forward to become a focused minded individual with all intentions of becoming something more than a un-motived student.  Trying to come up with all the right things to say is hard when you are giving yourself an evaluation and have many things that are in the wrong place and can’t make them up. Since this is a 400 level course, I plan on making a better effort and finishing this course out on a strong note. I

No comments:

Post a Comment