Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WEEK 7 EOC: My Resume and Optimal Resume

I have been working on my resume for 14 years and I'll be working on it for the next 40 years. But as resumes go, everything is on the level. Some of the jobs on my resume have been removed and will never be put on there again, due to the fact that the jobs have to relevance to the field of work that I want to get into too.  All the jobs and freelancer gigs I have done are up there and I am wanted to add more and more as the years go on.  But as time goes on and I am going to need to use a program to work my resume to make it seem more professional. Optimal resume is a program that can be used for making very professional resumes, they have templates to help with you and make it seem more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment